Friday 6 June 2014

Job Change, City Change

I am yet again moving...to Kingston, Ontario! It's not really an adventure for me, and yet I've never been there, so it is. I am moving there to work at Queen's University International Centre as an international education intern, and I am really excited.

This internship will solidify my intercultural insight skills. I will be posting up on here resources, tips and general information about intercultural and cross-cultural exchanges. Do I want to go into this field? Franchement, I don't know yet, but I am very interested. I think this kind of field is the sum of all the things I am interested in: linguistics, geography, culture, higher education, travel...and I really want to help people create those experiences and help them see that intercultural/international education is transformative, at individual, local, regional, national and international scales. Does that sound too much like world domination?

No comments: