Thursday 16 April 2009

J'interrompe cette émission pour une annonce

After months of harrowing (not really) applications, and nail-biting, letters of back-and-forth, I got an e-mail from my dad today saying that I was accepted into the J'explore program.

My first choice was Université Laval in Québec City, and I got it! I will be going there at the beginning of July for 5 weeks to be "immersed" in French. I've been reading some comments on the Internet and some say it is really good (especially since it's not in mostly bilingual Montreal). Others say that the program is like a camp for kids, complete with counsellors, save the 'lights out' time.

In any case, I will be able to continue this TRAVELS blog after Iceland. Which may or may not be a good thing for me and my very few readers.

No comments: