Monday 11 May 2009

Bright Moments that Pass By Like a Meteorite

In the winter, sleep is really deep because of the darkness. The problem is that all you can do IS sleep. In the summer, surprisingly I'm still sleeping so much, but the problem becomes the quality of sleep. It never really gets dark out so there is no period where, if you close your eyes, you're really covered in darkness (unless you wear a face mask).

I will stop talking about Icelandic weather now and say something more solemn:
It really is too bad that I'm meeting so many new people at this time because I have much less than a month here now. I really wish I met all these people before. But this happens in life all the time, I guess. There is no end; people are continuously being meeted. I'm glad to say that Iceland has been a unique meeting place.

No comments: